• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery 2010- status of the Case number

greenMark

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to this forum and one of the 2010 DV lottery winners from ASIA.
My case number is 2010AS00007***. Please let me know whether this number is high or low. Do you have any idea about my interview date?
Moreover I saw something like CN, what is it stands for? How can I check it?

Thank you

hi greenMark,
compare to 2009 the Case number "CN" is low.
interview date can be from December-2009 to January-2010

good luck

Hi guys my case number for DV 2010 is 305XX do you think I have a chance. BTW I am from Asia

Hi, if it follows this year and last year, then you will have your chance of interview around July 2010 onwards. Look at the Visa Bulletin and you will see high number such as yours becoming "Current" then. By the way, can you tell us what is the date of your letter and when + where you received it if you don't mind? :)

Hi everyone!
My case number is 203XX (I'm from Europe).
I've checked some bulletins from last year and when it says "current" I cannot see to which numbers it refers so I don't know if my number is good... Is this number really high?, do I have any chance or should I make other plans for my future in case I don't get the interview?
Thank you for your help!

Hi everyone!
My case number is 203XX (I'm from Europe).
I've checked some bulletins from last year and when it says "current" I cannot see to which numbers it refers so I don't know if my number is good... Is this number really high?, do I have any chance or should I make other plans for my future in case I don't get the interview?
Thank you for your help!

Current means all CNs that have not been called for an interview can be scheduled now.

Hi, if it follows this year and last year, then you will have your chance of interview around July 2010 onwards. Look at the Visa Bulletin and you will see high number such as yours becoming "Current" then. By the way, can you tell us what is the date of your letter and when + where you received it if you don't mind? :)

I have never seen or heard of anyone receiving a green card with such high CN for Asia.:(:( It is for 2010, It was dated on the May 28 and Postmarked June 5th and received on June 7th. I am in the US-East coast.:confused:

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to this forum and one of the 2010 DV lottery winners from EUROPE.
My case number is 2010EU000278**. Please let me know whether this number is high or low. Do you have any idea about my interview date?
The 1st NL is dated on June 05 and I received it on June 12th....

Thank you

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to this forum and one of the 2010 DV lottery winners from EUROPE.
My case number is 2010EU000278**. Please let me know whether this number is high or low. Do you have any idea about my interview date?
The 1st NL is dated on June 05 and I received it on June 12th....

Thank you

Check the archives of the visa bulletin. It will guide you as to when to have your interview. Your CN suggest a high number for Europe, but I am sure you will be current somewhere in may, june or july.

Thanks ammeck09!
The bulletin for DV 2010 starts from July 1st?
It there anybody who read the complete instructions for the lottery?

Fiscal year for DV-2010 will start October, 1st and you will see the first cut-off number in die advanced notification of September bulletin (published around August, 15).