Employment Verification Letter - I - 864 EZ

bolapr

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, For the I 864EZ, can someone plz tell me the format for the Employment Verification Letter and to whom it should be addressed to if filed with I-130 and I - 485 concurrently.

"To whom it may concern,

ABC Inc verifies that Mr. Smith is working full-time with us starting ... with the pay rate $50,000 per year.

Sincerely,
Ms. Andrew, Human Resources
ABC Address.

date
"

"To whom it may concern,

ABC Inc verifies that Mr. Smith is working full-time with us starting ... with the pay rate $50,000 per year.

Sincerely,
Ms. Andrew, Human Resources
ABC Address.

date
"

Thanks kittenKat. I was wondering if it should be addressed to Immigration Officer
US Department of Homeland Security/USCIS or something along those lines. I have attached a sample letter if someone needs it in the future. Plz feel free to edit or modify as required.

You can put "USCIS", but actually it doesn't matter. As long as the letter has rate, date and signature of the company you are OK.

BTW, I really recommend to attach couple months of paystubs too. Just to be safe. :)

Family based immigration

Hi guys, For the I 864EZ, can someone plz tell me the format for the Employment Verification Letter and to whom it should be addressed to if filed with I-130 and I - 485 concurrently.

hi
Are you showing your income for the affidivit of support, is that the reason you are using I 864EZ. I am trying to gather info on how to apply for GC, since USC wife is a homemaker. I am working on H1 and i am the only working member in my family. Do you know what forms i will need to fill out. Appriciate all your help

hi
Are you showing your income for the affidivit of support, is that the reason you are using I 864EZ. I am trying to gather info on how to apply for GC, since USC wife is a homemaker. I am working on H1 and i am the only working member in my family. Do you know what forms i will need to fill out. Appriciate all your help

You will need to file I-864 as a cosponsor. I-864 EZ is for people using only W-2 income as the petitioner.

hi

You will need to file I-864 as a cosponsor. I-864 EZ is for people using only W-2 income as the petitioner.

Thank's for your responce. Can you tell me if i need to file two I-864, one from my wife side and the other myself. Do i need to sho evidence like tax returns and pay stubs. Me and my wife have been filing joint returns even though she has 0 $ income.

Appart from this form, do i need to file I-130/I-485/I-765/I-693/I-864 all in the same packet, since i am already in the US.

I am still trying to figure out how to start this process since i am not using any lawer. Appriciate all your help.

Thank's for your responce. Can you tell me if i need to file two I-864, one from my wife side and the other myself. Do i need to sho evidence like tax returns and pay stubs. Me and my wife have been filing joint returns even though she has 0 $ income.

Appart from this form, do i need to file I-130/I-485/I-765/I-693/I-864 all in the same packet, since i am already in the US.

I am still trying to figure out how to start this process since i am not using any lawer. Appriciate all your help.

You file one I-864 and there are instructions on the form for joint sponsor.