What happens if you miss the infopass appointment

kiranmm13

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I am scheduling an infopass appointment. I am just wondering what happens if you are not able to make the appointment?

My wife received an interview notice for local office but I have not yet received it. I am the primary applicant so I am kinda worried.

Does it happen very much, are normally the interviews on same days or different. what if I dont get my notice and the interview date is before her date?

Please share experiences.
Thanks

Hello all,
I am scheduling an infopass appointment. I am just wondering what happens if you are not able to make the appointment?

My wife received an interview notice for local office but I have not yet received it. I am the primary applicant so I am kinda worried.

Does it happen very much, are normally the interviews on same days or different. what if I dont get my notice and the interview date is before her date?

Thanks

Nothing happen, the center will appreciate not wasting their time.

Hello all,

If you can't make INFOPASS appointment, cancel the appointment. That way the slot could be used by someone else.

No interview receipt

Thanks both for your replies.
Can you please comment about this situation of cases getting transferred to NBC and I have not yet got the interview notice.

What type of green card are you applying for? Employer-sponsored? Sponsored by your parent? Some other option? Depending on the type, maybe you won't get an interview at all.

Hello Jackolantern,
Thanks for your reply.

I am applying for EB2 green card and my wife is dependent on me.
Thanks,

Hello Jackolantern,
Thanks for your reply.

I am applying for EB2 green card and my wife is dependent on me.
Thanks,