US citizen would like to bring sister, advice for fastest way

narisc

I am US citizen and would like to bring my sister and her husband with her twin 4 years old kids here, i would like the advice what is the fastest way to bring them here. For my understanding, i could :
1. Apply Green card for my mother who is my immediate relative and it will take about 1-2 years. And then my mother could apply for my sister, how long it will take? And will my sister be able to bring her family?
2. If i apply Green card directly for my sister, will she be able to bring her family? All my family are from Thailand, how long it will take for this way?
3. If i choose to apply for my mother, will she be able to go back and forth Thailand and USA while she is applying for my sister?
Thank you for all replies.

As far as I know, if you apply directly to your sister, it will take 11 years or more. If you bring your mother, it will take 1 to 2 years to do so and if she files for your sister, it will take another 8 years and more. You may be able to save 2 years.

You can always do both and see which way will be faster.

Another question:
4. Can i apply both for my sister and my mom at the same time? And after my mom gets GC, can she apply for my sister and her family while my sister application from me processing? Would it affect her application decision making? Thanks again.

As far as I know, if you apply directly to your sister, it will take 11 years or more. If you bring your mother, it will take 1 to 2 years to do so and if she files for your sister, it will take another 8 years and more. You may be able to save 2 years.

You can always do both and see which way will be faster.

Thank you fbanna79, does that mean if my sister gets approval, will her family also able to come at the same time as her?