• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

action requested for dv visa denial

angeloti

Registered Users (C)
hello there !
i receive a visa denial
Section 212(a)( 5 ) (A)(i) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone who does not meet either the educational or labor certification for dv

See form DSL-851A for further details

can i do anything ?
the translation of my documents was false

hallo ,

from where are you?
what is your education level?
can you give us more informations abut the interviwe?

hello thank you to reply me la1
i am from algiers/algeria

i have a middle course education level
and i present to the consular officer certificates of works as an architectural drafter and graphic designer with 2 years of works but i receive a visa denial and my interview was in bad condition:)

angeloti,

You need to post about your situation in detail so that we can offer you some help my friend...and dont loose hope...if you indeed do have 12 years of formal then you should get it....but i really hope that you did not lie about anything..

and do i see a trend here?? i mean people who have met the criteria being denied..

hallo الجزائر,

what is middle course education level? is that 12 years ? more or less?

have you works exp. as an architectural drafter and graphic designer with 2 years or more or less? i think the problem was with drafter and graphic designer certificates?!!!.

my interview was in bad condition? waht is that ? explan ???!!!

to darkhorse

hallo darkhorse,

i am from jordan . i have done my Msc. in Computer. ulm/ Gemany
iam doing PHD in Ulm / Germany.

Since the end of DV 2008 has come to past you do not have any recourse, even if there was any for you to consider. You can try again for the DV2010.

la1
great from u :)
middle course education level ui have is that less than 12 years
i have have works exp. as an architectural drafter more than 5 years and graphic designer with 2 years !
if u think the problem was with drafter and graphic designer certificates i say to u no but there was a problem with the translation "from french to english"

u mean its too late?

See the following excerpt from the DV-2008 press release at http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2006/72835.htm:

Processing of entries and issuance of diversity visas to successful individuals and their eligible family members MUST occur by midnight on September 30, 2008. Under no circumstances can diversity visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diversity visas to follow to join the principal applicant in their case in the U.S. after this date.

Well, the page essentially states that visas under DV-2008 can under no circumstances be issued after Sept. 30, 2008, so basically you are out of luck now.

There is nothing that you can anymore to have a DV-2008 visa issued right now. September 30, 2008 was the last day when DV-2008 visa could be issued.

don't forget to put your name in the lottery for DV-2010...

and we understand what that must feel like......getting so close and not getting it in the end......

but don't loose hope man...........there is a lot more to life...really..