• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Admin Processing Completed

Banner

Registered Users (C)
My case has been under Administrative processing for last four months. It has now been completed and I have received my Visa.

I am extremely thankful to this forum for the information that I have received through it. It would have not been possible for me to complete all the relevant requirements without this forum.

my Case Has Been Under Administrative Processing For Last Four Months. It Has Now Been Completed And I Have Received My Visa.

I Am Extremely Thankful To This Forum For The Information That I Have Received Through It. It Would Have Not Been Possible For Me To Complete All The Relevant Requirements Without This Forum.

Congratulations :d

My case has been under Administrative processing for last four months. It has now been completed and I have received my Visa.

I am extremely thankful to this forum for the information that I have received through it. It would have not been possible for me to complete all the relevant requirements without this forum.

Glad for you! Congratulation.
Do you know, to the point, what caused that administrative processing of your case?