The beginning of the end of the affair...

marooned42

Registered Users (C)
Around 30 mins ago, I received email from CRIS stating that today they mailed me the approval notice. So that's that.

Interestingly, they still don't appear to have my biometrics that I gave on July 13th (I was expecting the "Card production" email to be the first). I may have to go back to the ASC and check with the lady to see why the biometrics didn't get uploaded. The title says "The beginning" since I'm not sure when I'll end up getting the actual card itself. We'll see how it goes.

In any case, the approval was the most important thing anyway for someone like me (EB3 India - probably the most backlogged category).

The waiting seems endless, and nothing anyone else (other than a CAO, I suppose) says can be comforting, so I'll just say: all the very best for those still waiting.

In anticipation of questions about LUD changes, my signature contains all the recent LUDs.

Around 30 mins ago, I received email from CRIS stating that today they mailed me the approval notice. So that's that.

Interestingly, they still don't appear to have my biometrics that I gave on July 13th (I was expecting the "Card production" email to be the first). I may have to go back to the ASC and check with the lady to see why the biometrics didn't get uploaded. The title says "The beginning" since I'm not sure when I'll end up getting the actual card itself. We'll see how it goes.

In any case, the approval was the most important thing anyway for someone like me (EB3 India - probably the most backlogged category).

The waiting seems endless, and nothing anyone else (other than a CAO, I suppose) says can be comforting, so I'll just say: all the very best for those still waiting.

In anticipation of questions about LUD changes, my signature contains all the recent LUDs.

Hearty congratulations to you.... It's a big relief for you........

Congrats Dude ! It is good to see an approval for a long timer. I hate to see the old PD guys so please get last from this forum :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! It was coming for the last 2 months..you deserved it for your patience!!....congratulations buddy!!

Congrats

Hi Marooned42,

Congratulations. It's almost 6 years for your GC journey.

Personally want to thank you coz because of you I called TSC to get the FP notice.

Enjoy.

congrats marooned....one more veteran off the list...oh man seems like i am getting marooned...

anything special you did...or it was long time coming???

mv

Congratulations

Hearty Congratulations..

Everybody is getting..don't know when is our turn..

Case Details
===========
EB3 - PD: Oct 2001
I140 - RD Jan 2004 AD Jul 2004
I485(Me/Spouse) - RD Jul 2004 AD???:confused: