Oh My God. Yes !! I Am Approved !!!!!.. Happy Independence Day !!!

gcma_2005

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Finally we are approved!!!..
I got CRIS (card production ordered) email around 11PM on 8/14/07 EST for me and my wife. However just an LUD on my Son's application.
Today is India's Independence Day . Its for me too!!

I was almost called every day TSC and got the same answer ( Allset in your case but no visa number).

I observed one pattern in this forum.. If your LUD on 485 changes without known reason like address change, fingerprints, etc, you wil be approved in 7 days. Dont give up if they say NO VISA NUMBER. My lastest FP was on 07/06/2007.

Good Luck to you all guys!!...:) :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gcma_2005,

Congratulations!!! and good luck for future ahead....
our PD is also OCT 2002 and gave FP on 08/14/07 let see what happens

congratulations

Thankyou Everyone!!.
Another update in our Case this morning!.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats!! gcma_2005
My GC is also close to your dates, And I've opened 2 Service requests, 1 Infopass and a letter from USCIS - working on your case requires additional review -standard letter sent to many guys
- can you let me know your experiences, like you said almost called every day , I may want to try that...

Thanks

Congrats!! gcma_2005
My GC is also close to your dates, And I've opened 2 Service requests, 1 Infopass and a letter from USCIS - working on your case requires additional review -standard letter sent to many guys
- can you let me know your experiences, like you said almost called every day , I may want to try that...

Thanks

Thank you! Just like you I also opened one SR on June6th and they sent the same reply . If you have any recent LUD on your 485, then chances are more.. Good luck to you!

Congratulations to every one who got approved recently and best wishes for all those who are waiting.

On August 14, 2007, I got welcome permanent resident e-mail.

Texas Service Center

PD OCT 2002 EB2 RIR
140 Approval Date July 5, 2007
485 Approval Date August 14, 2007 :D :D :D

LUD on approved 485 on 08/15/07.
Still no update on Wife's case since last FP update.

Anyone any idea

Thanks

Congrats gcma_2005! Happy Independence Day !!!

My case is similar to yours. Hoping to hear something soon....... :)

Good Luck!

Congrats!

Congrats gcma_2005 !

Was your case initially filled with TSC or it got transferred to TSC.