Which countries exempt travel visa for US Green Card Holders?

mastmastana

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Does anyone knows the countries where US Greencard holders can travel to without requiring a Visa ?

Specially interested in knowing about :
- Bahamas
- Mexico
- UK
- Canada
- France

Please also post any other travel benefits to US Green Card Holders?

Please advice.
MM

Hi All,

Does anyone knows the countries where US Greencard holders can travel to without requiring a Visa ?

- Bahamas
- Mexico
- UK
- Canada
- France

Please advice.
MM
***************You need to post your citizenship details.It seems to me you are Indian citizen and you will need visa for France, UK

If you have Indian citizenship and got US GC then for Canada, Mexico and Switzerland you don’t need visitor visa. Wait for other members reply

Assuming you're an Indian passport holder, with a US Green Card, you won't need tourist visas for Bahamas, Mexico, or Canada.

You'll need tourist visas for UK and France (you don't need transit visas for these countries).

Hi All,

- Bahamas
- Mexico
- UK
- Canada
- France

Please advice.
MM

Any more countries exampting visa

Can we get some more input on this question.

Which countires exampt Indian passport holders and US GC holders from Tourist/visitor visa?

Which countires exampt Indian passport holders and US GC holders from Tourist/visitor visa?

I am interested in knowing more european countries who are exampting from such requirements

Thanks

I am interested in knowing more european countries who are exampting from such requirements

Thanks

For Switzerland, you don't need visitor visa. But other countries in Europe need the visitor visa.

You can use this site to find out if you need visa for travel to other countries:

http://www.delta.com/planning_reser...formation/visa_passport_information/index.jsp

You may want to bookmark this page.

Thanks

I don’t know if that is true I was reading on one site that Indian passport holder CAN enter Canada from US without Visa but if Indian passport holder with US GC takes Flight to Canada from India then he/she needs Canada visa. It was posted on britishexpats.com. I don’t think that info is true and I have not done research for that .

Am I in trouble?

I hold Nepali citizenship and I have green card but on the greencard, it says my country of birth is China. Is this problematic considering the fact that I'm going to Nepal this summer and already purchased the ticket

I hold Nepali citizenship and I have green card but on the greencard, it says my country of birth is China. Is this problematic considering the fact that I'm going to Nepal this summer and already purchased the ticket
Problematic for whom? If you hold a valid Nepali passport, that is all you need to enter Nepal since they should not care about your GC. If you think the place of birth was written in error on your GC, you can file an I-90 to correct the error. However, I do not think this mistake will somehow affect your travel plans.