Help Needed - I-130 Section-C, Q -17

Need_Immi_Help

Registered Users (C)
I am completing form I-130 for my father/mother. In Section-C, Q -17: List Husband/Wife and all Children of Your Relative, Do I have to enter names of my mother/father only, or all of my brothers and sisters? I am only applying for my parents.

Someone told me that whoever name I put under that section, USCIS assume that I am interested in pursuing Green Card of all of those siblings also? (which I am not)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I would say just put their names (mom and dad). Unless they have children who are under 21 and are unmarried (still living with them).

I would say just put their names (mom and dad). Unless they have children who are under 21 and are unmarried (still living with them).

I have one more question for I-130 form.would highly apprecaite if u guys guide me to right direction.

have alreday file for me wife (AOS) which is in proecess.now filling my parents AOS.

-In form 1-130 section D for my parents. Do i need to put my wife name with my parents.

-my parnets are in B2 visa.i will be filling AOS for them( how much time sould i wait one month/2 month/ or can file right away. would really apprecaite if u guys put some light on this.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say:

If you are filing two separate I-130 (one for your dad, one for your mom) on question D (1) put in your mom's name on your dad's application and viceversa.

On question D (2) on both forms I-130 (your mom's and your dad's) put your wife's name.

Go ahead and file for them right away. The sooner the better. (certainly before July 30th 2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Can someone please answer my question?
I am applying I-130 for my brother and his family. The problem is section 17 only allows me to add relatives upto five while my brother family size is 7 (including five kids). How can I add two people into the list?
I would appreciate help very much:)

Thanks,

SID