Should I make copies of ALL pages of passports?

makinew1

Registered Users (C)
Dear my friends.

Please please help me out.....I'm completing filing I-485 and have 2 questions. Hope someone can advice me....

1. Should I make copies of all pages of my or my husband's passport to attatch appilcations? Is so, should I make copies of my old passport as well which has big letters saying "VOID" over my picture/first page? (The old passport has my visa which is unexpired yet and I do have a copy of the page where Visa sticker is stuck.)

2. Should I make all copies of all three I-20 I have? I've been in US for 3 years as a student. I don't know if I should copies all of them or a copy of the lastest I-20.

Thank you very very much in advance and hope to hear from someone....

Dear my friends.

Please please help me out.....I'm completing filing I-485 and have 2 questions. Hope someone can advice me....

1. Should I make copies of all pages of my or my husband's passport to attatch appilcations? Is so, should I make copies of my old passport as well which has big letters saying "VOID" over my picture/first page? (The old passport has my visa which is unexpired yet and I do have a copy of the page where Visa sticker is stuck.)

2. Should I make all copies of all three I-20 I have? I've been in US for 3 years as a student. I don't know if I should copies all of them or a copy of the lastest I-20.

1- Make copies from your old (because it has the valid visa) and the new passports for biographic pages and the pages with any US visa stickers only. If you are derivative make a copy from the principal passport(s) in your application too even if you include you and him in the same package
2- Yes make copies from all I-20 you have and again in your package make an extra copies for I-20s of the principal even if you and him in the same package.

Make a cover letter for you and another cover letter for him. If you include extra copies not needed will not harm but the reverse is not true (it will be requested or the application may get denied depending on what is missing)

I made copies of all pages of my passport, including biographic page, visa pages, entry/exit stamps, etc. Just in case. You may not choose to do that, however one thing I would advise is making an ENLARGED COLOR copy of your biographic page, as people sometimes get RFEs about that later.

Good luck to you!

Dear my friends.

I made copies of all pages of passport of mine and dependents. As civru said, they may have questions on entry and exit stamps, other countries you stayed etc.. You don't want an RFE for that later.

send all the copies, i got a Ref. on that asking for all the pages with stamp on it, i would send all of it with or without stamp.