• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How long FBI clearance takes to be ready

pscl

Registered Users (C)
Dear DV2007 winners,

It would be so great, if those who have passed their interviews could inform us that how long they have been waiting for their FBI clearances. Also, I'll be grateful, if those who have received their clearances write how long their clearances took to be ready.

Thanks

Hello,

Also, can anyone tell me is there any difference between FBI clearance and Finger Prints.And how long does finger prints use to take before the result comes out .

pscl said:
Dear DV2007 winners,

It would be so great, if those who have passed their interviews could inform us that how long they have been waiting for their FBI clearances. Also, I'll be grateful, if those who have received their clearances write how long their clearances took to be ready.

Thanks

Hi pscl
About us,our security clearance announced after 15 weeks.

adminstrative proccesing at washington ???

hi every body :) can any one here give me information about adminsistratif processing at washington i come from north africa and i passed the interview at XX octobre2006 my case number is 2007AF0000034XX.
Please if any1 know information and how many time took this processse ....tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
hmbv20 said:
Hi pscl
About us,our security clearance announced after 15 weeks.

Are you sure? if it is right, I won't have any chance of getting G.C. because after interview I will have about 3 months to pass FBI ckeck :(

good new for Pscl

Are you sure? if it is right, I won't have any chance of getting G.C. because after interview I will have about 3 months to pass FBI ckeck :(

I have a good new for Pscl
for case number 2007AS3443 the interview was 2/13/2007 11:00:00 see http://turkey.usembassy.gov/schedule_dv.html
and now in http://turkey.usembassy.gov/immigrant_security.html it has been announced 2007AS3443 29-Aug-07 today is 2/21/2007 just after 7 days this case number has been cheked for FBI check

salam

salam be hame
in khili dire ke in shomare baraye 6 mahe digeseda zade shode baraye mosahebey dovom,age injori bashe shomare haye balatar az in shomare be september mikeshe va dige file DV baste mishe,khili bad shod kee!!!

salam be hame
in khili dire ke in shomare baraye 6 mahe digeseda zade shode baraye mosahebey dovom,age injori bashe shomare haye balatar az in shomare be september mikeshe va dige file DV baste mishe,khili bad shod kee!!!
na na, in expire dateshe. be mahze inke shomare ru bultan elam mishe mituni beri baraye mosahebeye dovvom vali ye expire date ham dare. In case number dorost bad az 1 hafte shomarash e;am shode.

Dear friends k1ng_roy & J&G my friend BS_2007 thought that the date on the security clearence table on Ankara(US Embassy) website is the date for going to ankara US Embassy but the other friend erfan told him that it is the expiration date and once(whenever before expiration and of course before the end of fiscal yaer) you see your number you must go to the Embassy.
that's the all words in persian
hope it helps the asian friends:)

Hi All
Sorry for that,i should type in english.
Thank you gr8ideaman for that.
But its also a question for me,if the number announce in security clearance web site but next of that shows for example 2007AS2646 27-Sep-07
this case can go to embassy now or it must wait until september???
actually we pray for you gr8ideaman,and we are waiting for good news from you.
Thank you All
We are waiting for current position!!

Hi All
Sorry for that,i should type in english.
Thank you gr8ideaman for that.
But its also a question for me,if the number announce in security clearance web site but next of that shows for example 2007AS2646 27-Sep-07
this case can go to embassy now or it must wait until september???
actually we pray for you gr8ideaman,and we are waiting for good news from you.
Thank you All
We are waiting for current position!!
The date you mentioned (27-Sep-07) is expire date. After you passed the interview, you can go to the embassy for visa whenever your background check is ready.