FBI Name Check

got the 10 year GC in the mail today. Thank God it is finally over. the card says permanent resident since feb 24 2009:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Filing WOM FOR I-130 PETITION

I will be happy if anyone out there can help out, i filed my petition i-130 may 22, 2008 with vsc, later transfered to california service center on november 6, 2008,my senator was told petition is in background check,fbi/uscis press release stated that all six month background checks are concluded now,
i am tired of waiting for this agency and i have been reading a lot of thread for n400 suing uscis through wom but my petition is for my spouse(i-130), can i use the template that the i-485, n400 applicant used to sue uscis?, please, i need an answer from someone, i have time to file the wom myself, but can i sue right now or wait till may 2009 when my petition will be one year?,.
Thanks

hey ehsaan,
i would say close to 1 1/2 months. but each time my congressman was quick to respond maybe within 10 days. did u get any letter from the congressman as yet?

hey ehsaan,
i would say close to 1 1/2 months. but each time my congressman was quick to respond maybe within 10 days. did u get any letter from the congressman as yet?

Nope, i didn't get anything from anyone so far. I called my congressman today and they said that they have already placed an inquiry with USCIS but still havn't heard anything. I also applied for EAD and received receipt but i haven't received finger print notice which usually arrives after two weeks.

my fp were on feb 17th and approved on mar 3rd though my card says resident from Feb 24th 2009. i think u may alreasy haev been approved and the status was not updated, so i think like u said it is best to go to the GC office and check. all the best.

my fp were on feb 17th and approved on mar 3rd though my card says resident from Feb 24th 2009. i think u may alreasy haev been approved and the status was not updated, so i think like u said it is best to go to the GC office and check. all the best.

Thanks. I am hoping my case is approved by now. BTW, did garden city office send you any letters saying that your case was approved at that period of time?

nope nothing. actually i just made an infopass and found out that my case was approved three days earlier. about a week or so later i actually recd the approvals and the welcome letter.

nope nothing. actually i just made an infopass and found out that my case was approved three days earlier. about a week or so later i actually recd the approvals and the welcome letter.

I called customer service today to get status on my work permit application because its been a month and i havn't received notice for biometrics and they told me that for some reason my last years biometrics are still valid. And then i inquired about my GC case and the guy told me that they mailed a notice for biometrics on GC on Tuesday and i will be receiving it soon. But they still havn't asked me for medical report again because i initially filed back in 2006. I am hoping for the best now thats all i can say.

I looked at the ASC appointment and it is for both I485 and I765. I am in doubt again as they might just want to update their records this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
do i have a question..?
police clearance record mans.name check background.because after my citizenship interview (pass english and civic part) the io told me the uscis will need my police clearance records.now how long do i have to wait for my oath letter

I called my regional congressman office today and found out that USCIS and FBI claim about clearing all Names older than 6 months is a big fat lie. Representative told me that my name is still on FBI check list and there are many others that older than two years pending.

I also got a response back from former secretary of Dept of homeland security Michael Chertoff's office that USCIS have't not reviewed my case yet and therefore i have to wait.

do i have a question..?
police clearance record mans.name check background.because after my citizenship interview (pass english and civic part) the io told me the uscis will need my police clearance records.now how long do i have to wait for my oath letter

My friend went for citizen interview and they gave her oath appointment right away. In your case i am hoping this police record is not gonna take that long so may be you receive yours soon.

hey ehsaan
what does ur actual message from chertoff's office. does it say that the review has not been completed coz i want to check if the message is the same like the one i had recd.

hey ehsaan
what does ur actual message from chertoff's office. does it say that the review has not been completed coz i want to check if the message is the same like the one i had recd.

Yes it does say that USCIS review has not been completed and they cannot execute my case without their review. I also received letter from Ombudsman office yesterday stating that they have initiated inquiry about my case and USCIS has 45 days to respond back to you, if not please contact us again.

hey ehsan,
just checked the letter i got from the Mr. Chertoff's office on Jan15th 2008. the message is the same like the one u got a couple of days ago. i know for sure it does mean that you're background checks are completed and that u should receive the decision or like the FP or medical exam letter soon. i got the letter to redo my medical exam about 12 days after that. so i think u should not worry too much. at least the worst wait is over.