Baltimore N-400 Timeline

hi i am new to this site!!!had my interview on april 6,passed and successful but could not do same day oath due to time of interview(missed the cut off for the 3p oath),therefore, decided to do the name change since i wuld have to wait for the oath letter anyway. well now i am starting to get seriously anxious as i found out there is a ceremony this coming friday, april 22nd whidh i would definitely like to be a part of. have travel scheduled for may3rd and would like to be all done with us passport in hand for that trip.
i am praying perhaps monday or tuesday latest for that letter?

priority date january 20
interview april 6-request name change

My experience through Naturalization with the Baltimore office was qite fast and enjoyable...

02/08/11 N-400 application completed and Mailed 90 days before 5 years GC anniversary
02/10/11 N-400 confirmed receipt Date
02/14/11 I-797C Notice of Action-Confirmation of receipt letter
02/17/11 Fingerprint/Biometrics Letter
03/09/11 Biometrics appointment 2PM Baltimore Charles Street office
03/18/11 Interview Letter
04/26/11 Interview/Civics test/passed (Have to wait for full 5 years GC anniversary before approval officer said approval should be done after May 8th):(
05/19/11 Changed address on the USCIS site.
05/23/11 Received change of address comfirmation letter
05/23/11 Case status update: Approved: In the queue for oath ceremony scheduling);)
05/25/11 Case status update: We scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location.;)
05/26/11 Oath Letter received
06/05/11 Oath Ceremony in Greenbelt MD:):):)
06/06/11 Same day Passport appointment in Washington DC:D:D:D

Thanks for sharing your experience patience9. I just applied in June/July. I hope I have a similar experience. For all those who have applied in Baltimore, I continued a June thread with only one user, whom may have been "banned." Please feel free to join or share. Below are my dates.

06/30/11 N-400 application completed
07/5/11 N-400 confirmed receipt
07/10/11 I-797C Notice of Action-Confirmation
07/20/11 Fingerprint/Biometrics Letter Mailed
XX/XX/11 Biometrics appointment Baltimore Charles Street office
XX/XX/11 Interview Letter
XX/XX/11 Interview/Civics test
XX/XX/11 Oath Letter received
XX/XX/11 Oath Ceremony
XX/XX/11 Same day Passport

Rocker123 - Wish you good luck for your interview. Please let us know how did it go and experience once the interview is over. Thanks and all the best.

Interview scheduled!

My case just changed its status to 'Interview scheduled'!!!! Now, it's time to wait for the Interview Letter.

Became US citizen

On 2/1/2012 I had my interview and oath the same day. The interview was simple and straight forward. The IO (nice lady) checked my GC, Passport and DL. Did not make a big deal about the driving tickets. It was over in 15 minutes. There were about 150 people who completelted their interviews and oaths the same day. A big crowd.

Congrats!

On 2/1/2012 I had my interview and oath the same day. The interview was simple and straight forward. The IO (nice lady) checked my GC, Passport and DL. Did not make a big deal about the driving tickets. It was over in 15 minutes. There were about 150 people who completelted their interviews and oaths the same day. A big crowd.

Your journey is finally over! It's time to enjoy! Congratulations!

Rocker123 - Great and Congratulations. Peace of mind. Enjoy

I decided to call USCIS customer service since it's going to be almost 3 months since "Placed in line for interview" and I was told that the Baltimore office is currently processing N400 applications from June 2011, and was also told they are not waiting on anything particular to my application and I was told to make an Infopass if I had any further questions

Any update, jbak_ip?

I decided to call USCIS customer service since it's going to be almost 3 months since "Placed in line for interview" and I was told that the Baltimore office is currently processing N400 applications from June 2011, and was also told they are not waiting on anything particular to my application and I was told to make an Infopass if I had any further questions

Have you received any update regarding your interview yet?

Hi mitra88...Nope, no updates at all :( Still says in line for interview, i'm getting frustrated, I even called them back last Friday to inquire (again) and asked to speak to an IO, but they refused since my case is still within the "normal processing time"

Have you received any update regarding your interview yet?

Does anyone know the next oath ceremony in October for Baltimore DO?
I requested my legal name change, so I was not able to get the same day oath done.

My N-400 is done!!

08/08/2007 : GC Received
05/07/2012 : Eligibility Date (5 Years - 90 days)
05/07/2012 : N-400 mailed
05/14/2012 : Priority Date
05/16/2012 : Check cashed
05/18/2012 : NOA Received
05/29/2012 : FP notice sent per egov, but never received
06/27/2012 : Infopass made for 7/5
07/05/2012 : FP done (walk-in)
07/10/2012 : In line for interview scheduling
08/20/2012 : IL mailed
09/25/2012 : Interview done and passed; Name Change Requested
11/19/2012 : Oath Done!!