X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Address in USCIS website

Can some one help how to update the change of address in USCIS website. It is asking some 'A' number and I do not have one. It does not take my i94 number.

Originally posted by deepaknet View Post
    Can some one help how to update the change of address in USCIS website. It is asking some 'A' number and I do not have one. It does not take my i94 number.
    The A# is not a required field. You might be a student, visitor or "other". If you want to include a copy of the I-94, use the paper AR-11.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJoe5 View Post
      The A# is not a required field. You might be a student, visitor or "other". If you want to include a copy of the I-94, use the paper AR-11.
      Actually it is enforcing to enter A#. Nevertheless I have taken a printout of the PDF, filled it and sent by certified mail.

Comment

Originally posted by deepaknet View Post
        Actually it is enforcing to enter A#. Nevertheless I have taken a printout of the PDF, filled it and sent by certified mail.
        If that is so, then you somehow indicated that you had an A# via the choice you made in another fields. It is probably best to do the hardcopy form for you.

Comment

Working...
        X