X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I renew my visa or reinstate?

Hi folks I need some advise on how I can get my visa renew or reinstate I had a 5 years tourist visa from Haiti I visit the United States 5 times my last trip in the states I applied for green card while I was there right now they cancel my visa can't get it renew they said it was because I applied for green card while I was on tourist visas.

Are you in the US right now or outside? It appears you are outside. Who cancelled your B-2 visa? What category was your green card under and what happened to its processing?

Originally posted by fontus2000 View Post
    Hi folks I need some advise on how I can get my visa renew or reinstate I had a 5 years tourist visa from Haiti I visit the United States 5 times my last trip in the states I applied for green card while I was there right now they cancel my visa can't get it renew they said it was because I applied for green card while I was on tourist visas.
    Regards,
    S K Ghori
    skg@vex.net
    http://www.vex.net/~skg/

**NOTE**
    I underwent the immigration process in both Canada and the US. I hold Pakistani, Canadian and US citizenship.

**DISCLAIMER**
    I am neither a lawyer nor an immigration consultant. My comments should NEVER be considered as legal or professional advice as they are not meant to be such.

Comment

Working...
    X