Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 DV lottery winner-date of interview?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 DV lottery winner-date of interview?

dear all
    good day
    my case # is 2014AS00019XXX- do u know around what month do you think I will get the interview?
    also when do I need to take the doctor exam?

I'm having a similar number, someone write that the interview will be around January 2014
    DV2014AS00019xxx
    Entry Checked: 03.05.2013
    Forms sent to KCC: 09.05.2013
    Confirmed by KCC via email: 02.07.2013
    2nd NL: Not Yet
    Documents: Not Yet
    Police Report: Not Yet
    Medicals: Not Yet
    Interview:Not Yet
    P.O.E: SF

Comment

Originally posted by ABECH View Post
      dear all
      good day
      my case # is 2014AS00019XXX- do u know around what month do you think I will get the interview?
      also when do I need to take the doctor exam?
      This time we have high Asian case numbers as I see yours. So, I think this time the cut-off for Asia would move quickly, but yet I don't see your interview before January. I personally feel your would be interviewed in March 2014. And as far as medical checkup is concerned, you will have to do it once your interview date is concerned. People usually do it one month before the interview. Best of luck!
      CN : 2013AS00004***
      Entry Date : 20th Oct, 2011
      1st NL Checked : 7th May, 2012
      Sent Forms to KCC : 11th May, 2012
      DHL Delivery Confirmation : 14th May, 2012
      KCC Confirmation : 7th July, 2012
      2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
      Medicals : 18th February, 2013
      PCC : 25th February, 2013
      Interview : 4th March, 2013 ( Administrative Processing = 201 days )
      AP cleared, Visa Issued: 25th September, 2013
      I love you my creator, the Almighty God. You are so lovely and kind.

Comment

Can anyone help me out??

I won the DV lottery 2014 my case number is 2014AS0001xxx, I am not currently in my native country, I send my forms to KCC can I check it somewhere if they received the DS230 and other form or not ? if yes, can someone guide me what is the procedure, or KCC give us any confirmation of the if the receive the documents ??
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by nituadhikari View Post
          I won the DV lottery 2014 my case number is 2014AS0001xxx, I am not currently in my native country, I send my forms to KCC can I check it somewhere if they received the DS230 and other form or not ? if yes, can someone guide me what is the procedure, or KCC give us any confirmation of the if the receive the documents ??
          Thank you
          You can email or call them. The email address and phone number are on your notification letter. It will take them at least a couple of weeks to register your forms in the system after they received them and it can take a few days to get an email reply.
          ----------------------------------------------------------
          2014EU00031XXX - selected (current for June)
          Currently in California
          3/15/2014 - Switched to AOS process (I am in Moms' hands)
          3/24/2014 - KCC acceptance of switch to AOS
          3/27/2014 - Check for DV fee ($330) cashed
          4/9/2014 - received receipt for DV fee
          4/14/2014 - Medicals completed (I-693)
          4/22/2014 - AOS pack sent

Comment

who has been kept on AP for more than a month and what was the outcome?
            Case No: DV2013AF0004XXXX
            Case Entry: 05 November 2011
            1ST NL: 01 May 2012
            2ND NL: 12 March 2013
            Police Clearance: 24th April 2013
            Medicals: 23rd & 24th April 2013
            Interview: 15 May 2013 Under AP
            AP Completed 26 September 2013 (134days)
            Visa pickup: 30 September 2013
            P.O.E. Houston TX
            ***The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want, he makes me lie down in green pastures****

Comment

Originally posted by britsimon View Post
              You can email or call them. The email address and phone number are on your notification letter. It will take them at least a couple of weeks to register your forms in the system after they received them and it can take a few days to get an email reply.
              They normally tell you to wait a month after you've sent them before confirming receipt etc. Also if you email them, remember to include your date of birth (in mm-dd-yyyy format) with your full name and case number.

Originally posted by pekindu View Post
              who has been kept on AP for more than a month and what was the outcome?
              There are a few threads on AP - you'll have better luck asking there.

Comment

Originally posted by britsimon View Post
                Britsimon, you know i find all your replies and suggestions accurate, I think all should take all your advice as certian, i have just checked on phone with KCC, they told me, if its signed by T.CAMBELL, or reached into the building it might take 4 to 6 weeks to be filed in your case.
                CN: 2014AS00019XXX
                1NL RX: Not Received- Checked 28-Jun-2013 by (dvlottery.state.gov/ESC)
                Forms Sent to KCC (DHL): 2nd July 2013
                Forms Arrived to KCC (DHL): 5th July 2013
                3 countries Police Certs. : Started Process , 28-Jun-2013
                University and School Documents: Started Process , 28-Jun-2013
                KCC Cfrm RX: 4th October 2013
                2NL Received: Not Yet
                Medical Started: Not Yet
                Interview Date: Not Yet
                Visa Picked: Not Yet
                Point Of Entry: Not Yet
                GC Received: Not Yet

Comment

abu sa'ad

Hi guys,
                  My case number AS 5000 when you think we will be scheduled in which month , is there any possibilities to have it in Jan 2014 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fouadabunabout View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    My case number AS 5000 when you think we will be scheduled in which month , is there any possibilities to have it in Jan 2014 thanks
                    It is quite a stretch to see AS5000 being reached for Jan. February is more probable.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------
                    2014EU00031XXX - selected (current for June)
                    Currently in California
                    3/15/2014 - Switched to AOS process (I am in Moms' hands)
                    3/24/2014 - KCC acceptance of switch to AOS
                    3/27/2014 - Check for DV fee ($330) cashed
                    4/9/2014 - received receipt for DV fee
                    4/14/2014 - Medicals completed (I-693)
                    4/22/2014 - AOS pack sent

Comment

Originally posted by samershahin View Post
                      Britsimon, you know i find all your replies and suggestions accurate, I think all should take all your advice as certian, i have just checked on phone with KCC, they told me, if its signed by T.CAMBELL, or reached into the building it might take 4 to 6 weeks to be filed in your case.
                      I am from Pakistan. But born in Saudi Arabia ... I m selected for dv lottery... Now plz can any one please tell me when will I suppose to hv my interview and how many police certificates do I need...... I was born in tabuk city... I studied in Jeddah city and now living in Riyadh city......so basically I hv visited Pakistan , tabuk , Jeddah, Riyadh......where am I supposes to get police certificat from....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Comment

Originally posted by Honey94 View Post
                        I am from Pakistan. But born in Saudi Arabia ... I m selected for dv lottery... Now plz can any one please tell me when will I suppose to hv my interview and how many police certificates do I need...... I was born in tabuk city... I studied in Jeddah city and now living in Riyadh city......so basically I hv visited Pakistan , tabuk , Jeddah, Riyadh......where am I supposes to get police certificat from....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
                        Please read the instructions on the dvselectee site. They are clear about when you need a police certificate and what is available. Also please make sure you read all the other instructions and know what is expected of you. I'm not trying to brush you off,just want to make sure you are properly prepared.

Comment

Info.

Dear readers,

i would like to inform you that i have already won interview and got visa.
                          I have done interview on 03 december and have received passport inclusive visa.

I plan to fly(in USA) in March 2014!

if you have questions , just ask me!

Thanks

Bavuga

Comment

Originally posted by bavuga View Post
                            Dear readers,

i would like to inform you that i have already won interview and got visa.
                            I have done interview on 03 december and have received passport inclusive visa.

I plan to fly(in USA) in March 2014!

if you have questions , just ask me!

Thanks

Bavuga
                            Congrats bavuga and thanks for sharing with us this good news.
                            Just provide us with your cn number ex: if yours is eu12555 put it as 12xxx and tell us where did u do the your succefull interview? Just for us to have a follow up on the process .
                            Enjoy the moment, and all the best for tour relocation

Comment

Working...
                            X