Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Status update on ceac.state.gov/ceac ?????????????????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to let you know that after 3 weeks of waiting my AP is now completed. I will give more detail account of the story by next week. But I can't wait to wish good luck to others who are still waiting (Gabam, Ladylady, aboal5old, etc.). I hope your visa gets issued very soon. I would also like to say thank you to God for His grace and to some people on this forum for their help/advice in a way or another (Jimma Boy, varxx, Sm1Smom, Kazore, aos13 and all the Kenyan thread members).
    Happy easter to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Matap View Post
      I just want to let you know that after 3 weeks of waiting my AP is now completed. I will give more detail account of the story by next week. But I can't wait to wish good luck to others who are still waiting (Gabam, Ladylady, aboal5old, etc.). I hope your visa gets issued very soon. I would also like to say thank you to God for His grace and to some people on this forum for their help/advice in a way or another (Jimma Boy, varxx, Sm1Smom, Kazore, aos13 and all the Kenyan thread members).
      Happy easter to you all.
      Dear, can you tell us about the nature of your AP. Why did they put you under AP, missing documents, health issues, what was the reason? And did they give you the refusal sheet, and what was the color of that sheet?
      CN : 2013AS00004***
      Entry Date : 20th Oct, 2011
      1st NL Checked : 7th May, 2012
      Sent Forms to KCC : 11th May, 2012
      DHL Delivery Confirmation : 14th May, 2012
      KCC Confirmation : 7th July, 2012
      2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
      Medicals : 18th February, 2013
      PCC : 25th February, 2013
      Interview : 4th March, 2013 ( Administrative Processing = 201 days )
      AP cleared, Visa Issued: 25th September, 2013
      I love you my creator, the Almighty God. You are so lovely and kind.

Comment

Originally posted by gabam View Post
        Dear, can you tell us about the nature of your AP. Why did they put you under AP, missing documents, health issues, what was the reason? And did they give you the refusal sheet, and what was the color of that sheet?
        As a quick response to your question I would say that I was myself surprised to be on AP. My case was approved after the interview, at least, it is what my wife and I heard from the officer. I was given a white welcome sheet with instructions on how to collect our passports.

Comment

Matap, I'm so glad to hear good news! It really gives me hope. When you have time, write about your case. Wish you all the best, and happy holidays!

Comment

Hi friends,
            I had my interview a week ago, and was put under AP. The AP sheet says that I should check my status at ceac.state.gov/ceac. On that webpage, my case creation date is 15 October, 2011. The first status update took place on the day of my interview. After that, there has been two more status updates, the latest being March 13. Does anyone know what that status update mean? Does it mean that they are progressing with my case gradually. Those status updates could be good news, don't you think so?

Looking forward to your replies!!!
            Thanks in advance!!!
            where i can check my case number updates ? " my interview not scheduled yet "
            CN : 2013AS00010***
            Entry Dated : Nov 2011
            1st NL : Oct. 2012
            Sent Forms to KCC : Oct 2012
            Forms received, KCC confirmed via email: Feb 2013
            2nd NL : June 2013
            Police cert : Done
            Medicals : Done
            Interview : 28th Aug. 2013 ( AP )
            Visa Issued: 24th September 2013
            Visa Pick-Up: Done - 28th September

Comment

Originally posted by Reeno View Post
              where i can check my case number updates ? " my interview not scheduled yet "
              if its not yet scheduled you may contact KCC via KCCDV@state.gov or you can check on EDV website where you have seen your first notification using your confirmation number.
              Sent Forms to KCC :11th May 2012
              2nd NL: 17th August 2012
              PCC : Done
              Medicals : Done
              Interview : October 1, 2012 (Administrative Processing : )
              AP Completed March 10, 2013 (160 days)
              Visa Picked-Up: Mar 24, 2013
              P.O.E : Atlanta, GA
              Landed: 08/ 26/13
              GC Received :Sep 25,13
              SSN Received : Aug 31,13
              email: khalud91@gmail.com

Comment

Gabam, how is AP going for you? any news?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazder View Post
                  Gabam, how is AP going for you? any news?
                  No, no news yet. It still shows Administrative Processing.

Comment

No, no news yet. It still shows Administrative Processing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazder View Post
                      Thanks for your concern. I need some prayers from you guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matap View Post
                        Happy easter to you all.
                        I'm glad it turned out to be a relatively short wait for you And thanks for your kindness.

Comment

Congrats Matap and thanks for the kind mention. All the best to you and your family as your begin your new journey in life.
                          Why Am I Being Forced to Display a Signature?

Comment

Administrative process

Originally posted by Sm1smom View Post
                            Congrats Matap and thanks for the kind mention. All the best to you and your family as your begin your new journey in life.
                            Hey everyone, am in AP since 3th April 2013 after my interview i was only asked which is my highest school level after i was asked why my husband was not applying with i told her that we were told he has to apply for a new passport since they said it had a slight pill at the corner she said ok. She just gave me back all my originals documents with my passport but i was not given the police records both of Kenya and Italy. Followed with a white paper that says am in AP and she told me its them to email me. What does that mean?????? If your in AP they retain some original documents and copies??

Thankx
                            Last edited by Cessnic; 6th April 2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm1smom View Post
                              Thank you both aos13 and Sm1smom. You have been so supportive just by providing accurate, timely and very respectful answers to my posts.

Comment

Ap

dear gaban\m i want to know your ap, and your current status

Comment

Ap

hi friends,
                                  i had my interview a week ago, and was put under ap. The ap sheet says that i should check my status at ceac.state.gov/ceac. On that webpage, my case creation date is 15 october, 2011. The first status update took place on the day of my interview. After that, there has been two more status updates, the latest being march 13. Does anyone know what that status update mean? Does it mean that they are progressing with my case gradually. Those status updates could be good news, don't you think so?

Looking forward to your replies!!!
                                  Thanks in advance!!!
                                  dear please update yor status by date ,

Comment

Working...
                                  X