Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay of Interview Date

Hello

My interview was scheduled on the mid of June. I'll not be able to attend. If i requested a Delay of Interview Date to be in the mid of Augast (2 months later) would that make my chances of getting the visa less\terrible\worse?

I'm from Jordan-Asia btw.
    Last edited by Gadara; 13th April 2012, 02:29 PM.

Originally posted by Gadara View Post
    Hello

My interview was scheduled on the mid of June. I'll not be able to attend. If i requested a Delay of Interview Date to be in the mid of Augast (2 months later) would that make my chances of getting the visa less\terrible\worse?

Call or e-mail KCC. I don't think there will be a room for all those manoeuvrings.Current in June means all the available visas must be claimed or forfeited by June. Others say something!
    Entry Date: 02-October 2012
    Confirmation Number: 20141EMZEK6QPHXX
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Another May 1 to look up to!

Comment

Originally posted by ferdiii View Post
      Call or e-mail KCC. I don't think there will be a room for all those manoeuvrings.Current in June means all the available visas must be claimed or forfeited by June. Others say something!
      Not true. Current in June means that there is a visa available for you FROM June. Not only in June.
      CN: EU00018XXX
      8/22/11: Sent dsp-122 + photos + barcode
      8/25/11: forms delivered
      9/13/11:email confirming AOS
      2/17/2012 Sent AOS Fee
      2/24/2012: Medicals Done
      3/2/2012: AOS receipt
      3/8/2012: AOS package sent
      3/22/2012: text-email notification
      4/9/2012: Bio appt notice
      5/3/2012: Bio done
      8/2/2012: Interview notice via email
      8/8/2012: Interview
      8/8/2012: Decision
      8/13/2012: Welcome Letter
      8/13/2012: C/DP

Comment

Originally posted by didi01 View Post
        Not true. Current in June means that there is a visa available for you FROM June. Not only in June.
        I guess so,,as you can complete all visa processing by September not only in June

Comment

Originally posted by Gadara View Post
          Hello

This is the first time in DV history EVERYBODY is current in June. may say its due to the Case of last years May 22K. we cannot be sure about that.

My advise is if you are serious about the USA. do the interview without postponement. in all cases waiting till august could cause all visas to run out even though this has not happened in every year.

Aug also leaves you just one Month before the close of DV so if for any reason you have some delay like missing documents as well as if you are placed on AP then you had it.

My advise prioritize your goals and decide for yourself.
          CN : 2012AF00045***
          Entry Dated :17th Oct 2010
          1st NL Received :22nd July 2011
          Sent Forms to KCC :28th July 2011
          DHL Confirm delivery : 01st August 2011
          2nd NL : March 8 2012
          PCC Country 1 & 2 : Done
          Medicals : April 14 2012
          Interview : May 1 2012 - Successful
          Visa Pick-Up: May 3 2012
          P.O.E : SFO CA .07/13
          GC : August 3rd 2012
          SSN Received : Aug 22 had to apply for it after 3 weeks
          Re-Entry Permit : applied 17 July Bio-metrics 7th august

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Dv2012AFTAZ View Post
            This is the first time in DV history EVERYBODY is current in June. may say its due to the Case of last years May 22K. we cannot be sure about that.

My advise is if you are serious about the USA. do the interview without postponement. in all cases waiting till august could cause all visas to run out even though this has not happened in every year.

Aug also leaves you just one Month before the close of DV so if for any reason you have some delay like missing documents as well as if you are placed on AP then you had it.

My advise prioritize your goals and decide for yourself.
            I would advise the same.This is a once in a lifetime thing and i guess it should be accorded maximum concentration. Prioritize your things and at the end of it all its your own decision that should prosper.
            DV2012AF00041XXX
            Entry Checked: 12.25.2011....didn't know i had won until after 6months.
            Forms sent to KCC: 12.29.2011
            Forms received by KCC: 01.03.2012
            Confirmed by KCC via email: 01.11.12
            2nd NL: Received on 8th march 2012
            Interview: 7th May 2012 8am......Got the VISA.....Thank you lord.
            Visa Pickup:Wednesday May 9
            P.O.E:Seattle Washington
            GC;DONE
            SSN: DONE

Am amazingly blessed....thank you Lord.

Comment

Working...
            X