Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long FBI clearance takes to be ready

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How long FBI clearance takes to be ready

    Dear DV2007 winners,

    It would be so great, if those who have passed their interviews could inform us that how long they have been waiting for their FBI clearances. Also, I'll be grateful, if those who have received their clearances write how long their clearances took to be ready.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Hello,

    Also, can anyone tell me is there any difference between FBI clearance and Finger Prints.And how long does finger prints use to take before the result comes out .

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pscl
      Dear DV2007 winners,

      It would be so great, if those who have passed their interviews could inform us that how long they have been waiting for their FBI clearances. Also, I'll be grateful, if those who have received their clearances write how long their clearances took to be ready.

      Thanks
      Hi pscl
      About us,our security clearance announced after 15 weeks.

      Comment


      • #4
        adminstrative proccesing at washington ???

        hi every body can any one here give me information about adminsistratif processing at washington i come from north africa and i passed the interview at XX octobre2006 my case number is 2007AF0000034XX.
        Please if any1 know information and how many time took this processse ....tell me
        Last edited by casawi4ever; 15th January 2007, 09:45 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hmbv20
          Hi pscl
          About us,our security clearance announced after 15 weeks.
          Are you sure? if it is right, I won't have any chance of getting G.C. because after interview I will have about 3 months to pass FBI ckeck

          Comment


          • #6
            good new for Pscl

            Originally posted by pscl View Post
            Are you sure? if it is right, I won't have any chance of getting G.C. because after interview I will have about 3 months to pass FBI ckeck
            I have a good new for Pscl
            for case number 2007AS3443 the interview was 2/13/2007 11:00:00 see http://turkey.usembassy.gov/schedule_dv.html
            and now in http://turkey.usembassy.gov/immigrant_security.html it has been announced 2007AS3443 29-Aug-07 today is 2/21/2007 just after 7 days this case number has been cheked for FBI check
            for information about lottery in farsi visit http://www.lottery.persianblog.ir

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by erfan View Post
              I have a good new for Pscl
              for case number 2007AS3443 the interview was 2/13/2007 11:00:00 see http://turkey.usembassy.gov/schedule_dv.html
              and now in http://turkey.usembassy.gov/immigrant_security.html it has been announced 2007AS3443 29-Aug-07 today is 2/21/2007 just after 7 days this case number has been cheked for FBI check
              salam Erfan,
              Thanks a lot for the info. I really wish the number is Iranian.

              Comment


              • #8
                salam

                salam be hame
                in khili dire ke in shomare baraye 6 mahe digeseda zade shode baraye mosahebey dovom,age injori bashe shomare haye balatar az in shomare be september mikeshe va dige file DV baste mishe,khili bad shod kee!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bs 2007 View Post
                  salam be hame
                  in khili dire ke in shomare baraye 6 mahe digeseda zade shode baraye mosahebey dovom,age injori bashe shomare haye balatar az in shomare be september mikeshe va dige file DV baste mishe,khili bad shod kee!!!
                  na na, in expire dateshe. be mahze inke shomare ru bultan elam mishe mituni beri baraye mosahebeye dovvom vali ye expire date ham dare. In case number dorost bad az 1 hafte shomarash e;am shode.
                  for information about lottery in farsi visit http://www.lottery.persianblog.ir

                  Comment


                  • #10


                    In English, please....!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yes in english please as we are also candidate from Asia

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dear friends k1ng_roy & J&G my friend BS_2007 thought that the date on the security clearence table on Ankara(US Embassy) website is the date for going to ankara US Embassy but the other friend erfan told him that it is the expiration date and once(whenever before expiration and of course before the end of fiscal yaer) you see your number you must go to the Embassy.
                        that's the all words in persian
                        hope it helps the asian friends
                        2007 Poverty Guidelines
                        http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_1327.html
                        Visa Bulletin
                        http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_1360.html
                        Websites of U.S. Embassies
                        http://usembassy.state.gov/
                        Visa Application Forms
                        http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html
                        http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi All
                          Sorry for that,i should type in english.
                          Thank you gr8ideaman for that.
                          But its also a question for me,if the number announce in security clearance web site but next of that shows for example 2007AS2646 27-Sep-07
                          this case can go to embassy now or it must wait until september???
                          actually we pray for you gr8ideaman,and we are waiting for good news from you.
                          Thank you All
                          We are waiting for current position!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bs 2007 View Post
                            Hi All
                            Sorry for that,i should type in english.
                            Thank you gr8ideaman for that.
                            But its also a question for me,if the number announce in security clearance web site but next of that shows for example 2007AS2646 27-Sep-07
                            this case can go to embassy now or it must wait until september???
                            actually we pray for you gr8ideaman,and we are waiting for good news from you.
                            Thank you All
                            We are waiting for current position!!
                            The date you mentioned (27-Sep-07) is expire date. After you passed the interview, you can go to the embassy for visa whenever your background check is ready.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi All

                              Dear frienads
                              Thank you,This is a very good thing.
                              Thank you pscl and erfan.
                              Regards

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X