Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I765 Renewal

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I765 Renewal

    Hello friends,

    I've small question, I applied for I765 renewal on May 15th 2005 (VSC) and current EAD is expiring on July 9 th 2005. In case, if it is not approved before
    July 9th, what is my situation? Can I work? or I've to wait till it get approval?

    I'm currently working on EAD!

    Please help me!


  • #2
    I am in the same boat as you are

    Hi,
    I am too in the same boat as you are. My EAD is expiring july 19 and I had filed my EAD Online on may 8th 2005. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

    Thanx,
    Chinpingpang.

    Comment


    • #3
      i765

      I hope your case is Ok and will get approved by July 19th.
      Where did you filed your case...VSC??

      Originally posted by chinpingpang
      Hi,
      I am too in the same boat as you are. My EAD is expiring july 19 and I had filed my EAD Online on may 8th 2005. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

      Thanx,
      Chinpingpang.

      Comment


      • #4
        I765

        I hope your case is ok and will get approved before July 19th. Where did you filed your case? VSC?? In VSC currently they are processing April 30th 2005.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ssr9
          Hello friends,

          I've small question, I applied for I765 renewal on May 15th 2005 (VSC) and current EAD is expiring on July 9 th 2005. In case, if it is not approved before
          July 9th, what is my situation? Can I work? or I've to wait till it get approval?

          I'm currently working on EAD!

          Please help me!

          You will not be able to work if you don't have valid EAD. If 90 days past after applying EAD and you still didn't get EAD then you can go to the local USCIS office and can get the temporary EAD which is generally valid for 90 days.
          Good Luck

          Comment


          • #6
            I765 Renewal

            Hi chinpingpang,

            Please update me as soon as your case as been approved. I filed after you (May 15th, 2005). Atleast I can guess how long it will take to process my case.

            Thanks,
            SSR9

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ssr9
              Hi chinpingpang,

              Please update me as soon as your case as been approved. I filed after you (May 15th, 2005). Atleast I can guess how long it will take to process my case.

              Thanks,
              SSR9
              My wife applied on May10th and her EAD expires on July7th. I asked her to take couple of weeks leave.
              rrml

              Comment


              • #8
                Not True!

                Originally posted by GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN
                You will not be able to work if you don't have valid EAD. If 90 days past after applying EAD and you still didn't get EAD then you can go to the local USCIS office and can get the temporary EAD which is generally valid for 90 days.
                Good Luck
                You still can work as long as you file I-765 2-3 months before it's expired..
                They won't issue interim EAD if your I765 applications filed less than 90 days.

                Anyway, I experienced the same situation and went to talk to an officer at local office. She actually told me that. My 485 was approved with no question on any EAD related.
                Last edited by tsar; 30th June 2005, 06:54 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ssr9
                  Hi chinpingpang,

                  Please update me as soon as your case as been approved. I filed after you (May 15th, 2005). Atleast I can guess how long it will take to process my case.

                  Thanks,
                  SSR9
                  Hello SSr9,

                  I just saw the post. SOrry for the delay. It is from VSC and it is an E-file. Idon't have any response yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. My I485 is pending since 4 years. Got letter from VSC, with appoligies for the delay and they mentioned that the delay is due to my security check pending as there many cases and it is with other organization.

                  THX.
                  Chinpingpang

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Got EAD Approval..Online Efiled RD 05/24 AD 06/29..
                    Senthil
                    -----

                    EB3 INDIA PD August 2/2002
                    I140 AD 04/2004 ,REVOKED 05/19/05
                    I485 RD JULY 2003,NOID 06/06/05,AC21 06/15/05 AD - July 12 2007
                    FP1 09/08/04
                    Case Transferred to TSC 03/11/2007
                    FP2 05/12/07

                    5th EAD AD 03/29/07


                    Spouse
                    I485 RD APRIL 2004
                    FP1 10/08/04
                    FP2 -?? (called TSC July 12th, will send FP notice)
                    AD -??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Processing EADs with June RDs

                      Originally posted by ssr9
                      I hope your case is ok and will get approved before July 19th. Where did you filed your case? VSC?? In VSC currently they are processing April 30th 2005.
                      I filed applications for EAD renewals for me and my wife (paper based - not online) and sent all the required docs to VSC and have been approved in less than 3 weeks and received cards also in less than a month's time from RD.

                      Here are the details:
                      Self: EAD RD 06/03/2005 ND 06/06/2005 AD 06/22/2005 Card Received 06/27/2005

                      Wife:EAD RD 06/03/2005 ND 06/06/200 AD 06/21/2005 Card Received 06/24/2005

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I765

                        Hi Chinpingpang,

                        Thank you for updating me on your case. I'll update you as soon as my case get approved.

                        Thanks,
                        ssr9

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MY onlie based EAD got approved (VSC center)

                          Originally posted by ssr9
                          Hi Chinpingpang,

                          Thank you for updating me on your case. I'll update you as soon as my case get approved.

                          Thanks,
                          ssr9

                          Hello SSR9 and others,

                          My EAD got approved on jULY 1st and got approval Emails on June3rd, 4th and 5th around 30 times with Approval message and EAD Card has been mailed... for my 3rd EAD which was filed online around may 8th and gave FP on may 18th.

                          My EAD actually expires around July 19th. So got mine approved JUST in Time.
                          I am waiting for my 485 approval, which was applied Almost since 3.5 years ago as non concurrent with Priority date before 1999.

                          SSR9 I think you will get it approved soon may be it is on the way.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I765

                            Hi Chinpingpang,

                            Good to hear that your case(EAD) has been approved in time.
                            Today (07/07) uscis website has been updated with dates and current I765
                            Processing dated showing May 21st 2005. My case is on May 15th and so
                            for not approved! even I didn't register with new case #'s.

                            My question, is your case also updated uscis website??

                            Thanks,
                            SSR9

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ead,rfe

                              Hi guys,

                              any body who replied for RFE for EAD?how long to be approved after reply to RFE?Any info appreciated!waiting for Ead for more than 70 days...,2 days since reply for RFE sent.

                              Thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X