Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS received application on 10th May, and still no Receipt? what should i do

My Lawyer mailed in EAD renewal application on 7th May and was received at texas service center on 10thMay and i still not have received any communication from USCIS, nor any receipt number.
    What should i do
    EB3 - India (Nov 2001)
    485 RD - June 2005
    Case Transfered VSC- TSC March 2007
    FP Code 3 July 2005
    FP Code 1 May 2007
    LUD on 485 March 2007
    Name Check- ??? Dont know (pending i think)
    485 - ???

A bit too early to worry. If your check was cashed, you can find your receipt number on the back of the check (or the check image if it's accessibly on your bank's website).
    Adjustment of Status: EB-2 (NIW) at NSC
    Package RD:2/26/07 | FP1: 3/31/07 | FP2: 7/24/08
    I-140 AD 6/24/08 no RFE
    I-485 AD 9/25/08 no RFE

If you use the word "issue" instead of the word "problem", I am much less likely to respond to you. I am also somewhat less likely to respond if you use the word "back" instead of "ago", or if you use the word "back" immediately after the word "return".

Comment

Originally posted by jk0274 View Post
      If your check was cashed, you can find your receipt number on the back of the check.
      Seems to me that you haven't filed any applications with the USCIS recently? There is no receipt number on the back of your check now.

@kulkarni_ash, I know for a fact that the Nebraska center has some processing delays. My checks were cleared after about 2 weeks and it took another week or 2 for them to send me the receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by jack23 View Post
        Seems to me that you haven't filed any applications with the USCIS recently? There is no receipt number on the back of your check now.
        Yeah it's been a while. I didn't realize they stopped doing that.
        Adjustment of Status: EB-2 (NIW) at NSC
        Package RD:2/26/07 | FP1: 3/31/07 | FP2: 7/24/08
        I-140 AD 6/24/08 no RFE
        I-485 AD 9/25/08 no RFE

If you use the word "issue" instead of the word "problem", I am much less likely to respond to you. I am also somewhat less likely to respond if you use the word "back" instead of "ago", or if you use the word "back" immediately after the word "return".

Comment

I am in the same boat, and I submitted a DD through US postal, so how do I know that it is cashed or not? and if u have any kind of information pl. pass it on.

Thanks.

Comment

Last edited by 2006dec; 29th July 2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Check Cashed today. Will wait for Receipt

Last edited by 2006dec; 29th July 2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X