Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

EB3 visa for nurses

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EB3 visa for nurses


    I'm a nurse here in the Philippines. I am a registered nurse and has a US license. My friend have read in one website on an agency that nurses with NCLEX, visa screen and melab or Toefl may enter the USA.

    I would like to ask if someone has knowledge on this matter. Any reply would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.

  • #2
    In some states you need the CGFNS exam too I think.
    But if you want to work, there is only one way: obtaining a working visa, and there is not so many solutions. I know 2 of them:

    1) the green card, you have to find an hospital and be sponsored for it (takes 6 months for work authorization).
    2) Another appropriate visa (I think J-2, if you are married to a J-1 for example).

    But the thing is you should come first as a tourist to have some interviews in the hospitals.
    You cannot enter the US just because you have NCLEX, etc...

    In which state are you registered?