Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biometrics Notice Time after e-filing for I-90 | Initial Evidence & Supporting Document | NJ?...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics Notice Time after e-filing for I-90 | Initial Evidence & Supporting Document | NJ?...

Hi,

Does anyone have any information on:

1. Approximately how long does it take to receive the notice for biometrics in NJ after e-filing for the I-90 application?

2. From some previous posts in this forum, it seems there is no need for sending any initial evidence/ supporting documents for I-90 applications - has anyone found a need to send any supporting documents during the I-90 processing in the recent past?

Your response will be much appreciated!

Hi screwedupcase,
    Along with the Form I-90, the G-1145 E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance must be submitted.
    1.Depending on the number of application received the biometric appointment will be sent once the Form I-90 is checked for completeness.
    2.The supporting documents have to be submitted along with the Form I-90 at the lockbox facility.If you're e-filing you need to take the support documents along when you go for the biometrics appointment.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! So, there is no good way to approximately find out when the biometric notice would come? I would be traveling for 3 to 4 months after applying and was keen on finding out if there was a way to estimate the approximate timing for the biometric appointment...

Comment

FYI - for NJ applicants... I applied for I-90 online on 13th July and got the biometrics appointment for 1st August at the Elizabeth ASC (within 2 weeks). Thought I would post as a reference for others who might be planning vacations etc...

Comment

My info is as of 2008, but I also received the biometrics appointment notice within 2 weeks of filing.

Comment

Working...
          X