One of our clients (I think I have worked with these folks for over a decade) had these questions:

A member of our family was issued a Green Card in November 1980. The green card did not have any renewal date (see enclosed). I assume Green Cards at that time did not have a renewal date. Does this need to be renewed?
Replace the green card. See:

The child is an autistic and her parents have not applied for a US citizenship for her. Can she apply for citizenship? Passing a citizenship exam might be a challenge for her though.
The law on disability is:

Disability — If you have a physical or developmental disability or a mental
impairment so severe that it prevents
you from acquiring or demonstrating the
required knowledge of English and civics,
you may be eligible for an exception to
these requirements. To request an exception,
you must file a “Medical Certification for
Disability Exceptions” (Form N-648). If
you believe you qualify, contact a licensed
medical or osteopathic doctor or licensed
clinical psychologist who will need to
complete and sign your Form N-648.
To apply for a disability exception, your
• Must be at least 1 year old (or be
expected to last 1 year); and
• Must not have been caused by illegal
drug use.
If you qualify for this exception, an
interpreter, who is proficient in English
and the language of your choice, must
accompany you to the interview